Monday, August 23, 2021

What is a Quality Blog Comment

 A few days ago my class did What is a Quality Blog comment. For the first slide we had to place the tiles to what we think  of the parts.

I thought it was kinda easy since "Kia Ora John. Was obviously greeting and What an awesome zombie story. Your choice of descriptive words really helped me to imagine them wandering around the school. sounded like it was an positive and since the last part clearly was helpful that meant thoughtful was blue. but still maybe I should think more about it just in case I get it wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thomas. Do you know? I hear one of the staff was saying how difficult it was to write a good comment. I suppose you have to think about positive ways to say thing that are honest and true. Also the helpful part can be difficult when you want to let them know about mistakes or answers that might be wrong.
    For me, I find the "thoughtful" part of commenting the hardest.
    I think you did a fantastic job with this activity. Tino Pai Thomas.

    ReplyDelete