Thursday, August 19, 2021

Lockdown

 Yesterday 2 teachers came to my class and said to take our chromebook bags, and all the other things we needed. I was wondering why but people thought it was lockdown. Then after school my sisters told me there might be lockdown and at 6 they will announce if there was. in dinner time me and my family watched the news at 6 but it was delayed and changed to 6:10. After a bit of watching they said it was lockdown for 7 days and level 4. My whole family was surprised because it was 7 days.  And we were right.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Thomas I too found the announcement about lockdown surprising last week.
    It must have been hard as it was quite sudden, but I’m pleased that you and your family are doing alright and staying safe.
    I don’t think any of expected it but its good you came home prepared and ready.

    ReplyDelete