Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Lenny faces

 A few days ago my teacher learnt about Lenny faces. This is what it looks like:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Theirs tons of Lenny faces like the one I showed you! This is another one for an example:

(╯ ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)╯┻━┻ it's him flipping the table.

My favourites were these ones. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The original one

(「๑•₃•)「 ʷʱʸ?  You can probably tell what it is.

ᕙ(▀̿ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)ᕗ Strong guy.

»-(¯`·.·´¯)->Text<-(¯`·.·´¯)-« From the looks of it you can enter your text.

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) The cloner

Hopefully you learnt what a Lenny face is and you can also copy any from here.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Thomas,

    Thanks for sharing what Lenny faces are. I didn't even know what they were. I wonder who created them first and do you create one on your own? I like how you included examples and punctuation in your blog posts - it makes it clearer.

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Thomas.I never knew what lenny faces were.Thanks for sharing.I want to ask how do you make them

    ReplyDelete